Where can I see / find my rent notice?

If you have lost a rent notice, you can log in via the My Pages portal and retrieve the notices again. If you do not have a login to My Pages, contact us by phone/email and we will help you.

What if I want to move within the K-Fastigheter apartment portfolio?

We see this as extremely positive, but keep in mind that there are the same legal requirements regarding the notice period.

Snow removal, what do I do as a tenant?

Our tenants who live in terraced houses or apartments with patios / attics / canopies are responsible for shoveling snow and salting these themselves. On weekdays 07-16, we shovel stairs and entrances to environmental houses as well as storage rooms and basement corridors. Hired staff plows and sands parking lots and large walkways. As long as it snows heavily, we wait with action to be able to handle the situation, it is the practice of the municipality and other property owners. In the evenings and weekends, we only plow and sand parking lots and large walkways, the rest will have to wait until the next working day at 07:00 Our ambition is that all properties will be addressed within a reasonable time. Sometimes the weather forces make it a little extra for us and then it can take a little longer than normal.

What if I lose an apartment key?

Contact us by phone / email as soon as possible for lock change. You as a tenant will be charged for lock change, new lock and keys.

What if I have paid the rent using the wrong OCR number?

Contact us by phone/email and we will help you and correct it.

Reporting a fault – on-call or not?

What is not an emergency case – What is an emergency case, below is a list of examples: Error report that is not an emergency case and should be added to an error report via My Pages:

  • Crack in window pane
  • Washing machine or dryer has stopped working
  • No hot water in the taps
  • Cracks in wall
  • Blockage in sink
  • Lamp not lit

Error report that is an emergency case follow the link and select the correct city Error report

  • Hole in window pane
  • No electricity
  • No water
  • Stop in toilet
  • Fridge / Freezer / Stove has stopped working

Can you use a barbecue?

If you live on the ground floor, you are allowed to use a gas/charcoal/electric grill, outdoors. If you live on the second floor or higher and have access to a balcony or loft, it is only permitted to use an electric grill – for safety reasons. Remember that you are always responsible for the barbecue and for keeping it under supervision. And show consideration for any fire bans.


End my rental

How do I cancel my apartment and/or parking?

You can print out your termination form yourself via our website, or you can contact us by phone/email to request a form. It is important to note that the form must be signed by the same person/persons as on the rental contract and must be submitted to us in original to be valid.

How do I cancel my apartment and/or parking?

The notice period is three full calendar months from the next month after the notice form is received by us signed in original. If the form is submitted to us during, for example, June, the notice months will be July, August & September and key delivery takes place on the last working day of September.

How does an inspection and key handover work?

The property manager will contact you to arrange a pre-inspection. At the move-out inspection, keys and parking permits are also handed in. For more information contact our customer service by phone 010 – 330 00 69 or email info@k-fastigheter.se


Can you put up fences?

No, it is only allowed to put compost grates around the plot boundary.


Can you make holes in the inner walls?

Yes, but not in tiles. Holes must be restored on the day you move out. The holes must be filled, sanded and painted in the same color as the rest of the wall. If there are several holes on a single surface, the entire wall must be repainted. Contact us by phone/email to get the right color code for your apartment.

Can I repaint a wall or wallpaper?

Always contact us beforehand for information and agreement on authorization.

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.